An Effective Process for Evaluating and Modifying School Attendance Boundaries
Changing school boundaries can be an emotional topic for the community, but having an effective strategy and communication plan that includes a succinct timeline can ease the pain and lower emotions surrounding these difficult but essential changes.
This infographic provides a step-by-step guide and timeline to help you decide:
- Which principles will guide your decisions
- When to begin gathering and analyzing data
- When to communicate potential changes to community stakeholders
- Whom to involve in the process
- When to finalize solutions
- How to get started on implementation
Before you begin the process of evaluating your school boundaries, consult our free infographic: An Effective Process for Evaluating and Modifying School Attendance Boundaries.